MANUFACTURED HOME LOANS
Home Prices have your head spinning? We've got mortgage options for Mobile Homes (now referred to Manufactured Home Loans). What's the difference between these and regualr homes? Not much! here are some things to note.
- The home must be on it own Land
- Maine only
- Double wide and Single-wide homes allowed
- Must be on foundation or slab and taxed as real estate by town
- Conventional, RD, FHA & VA
- Built after 1976 - FHA & Fannie Mae
- Less than 10 year old - Freddie Mac
- RD no down payment homes must be new
- Modular Homes fall under regular programs, no restrictions
Contact us today at 207-878-7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Apply!
First Portland Mortgage Corp. Maine Supervised Lender.